22 December 2008

Virility Pills

Passing a Chinese health store recently, I spied a sign in the window. ‘Man Power’ was emblazoned on the sign. Obviously for increasing the strength of my arms I thought. I always wanted my muscles to be better at heavy lifting. Nothing of the sort. A nice Chinese girl/lady (c.20’s) darted out of the shop onto the street beside me and informed me, matter of factly, that the ‘Man Power’ referred not to upper-body strength, nor my arms. “They improve erection” she said innocently in a friendly Chinese accent. Ah! , I thought, Virility tablets, always wanted to try ‘em out but never got the opportunity, now my time had come.

I ventured inside the shop and immediately my nostrils were filled with a sanitising aroma, similar to the dentists but without the fear of drills present. The girl/lady (c.20’s) I spoke to outside was now joined by an older, female colleague who didn’t speak English. There for supervisory purposes, I thought. The tablets cost E50 for a packet of about a dozen – obviously my state supplied bank account didn’t stretch that far. However the nice young assistant must have been schooled in commerce for she soon had me walking out of the place clasping a nice authentic Chinese paper box containing precisely three Penis strengthening tabs costing E15. But I’m worth it!

How did the things work? Well I took one early one evening and nothing happened for a good while. By the middle of the night (c.2am) I was as hard as granite. Would my Penis ever be flaccid again? Could it be seen through my clothes? Walking may be difficult. These were the thoughts going through my mind. After about an hour or so, though, my erection had gone down and for the following 48 hours there would be after-shocks – plenty of quick hard-on’s that went on for roughly 10 mins each.

Some viewers of a sensitive disposition will be appalled at the unnatural stimulants used but, being single; it does bring its excitement. I’ll never have to wank again. No doubt the girl/lady, who sold me the tablets, probably thought I was married and that my wife was crap at foreplay. I called back to the health store a few days later to thank my Oriental sales assistant and there was mutual satisfaction. Unfortunately not of the sexual nature. It should be said that she was, as I find with most Chinese people in Ireland, diligent and professional in her manner. It’s hard to imagine an Irish person in the same position serving me without sniggering.

Nervous about its use, I would hesitate to recommend these tabs to just any man (most, like me probably wouldn’t need them but there still worth trying). You cannot account for the way a person can react to any sort of medication – I don’t want to be responsible for illness or death. However I found these “Man Power” capsules gave me much firmer erections and if any man experiences difficulties in that department they should at least investigate using the pills. They may save your marriage. I would say that dealing with Chinese staff is easier than the Irish: you haven’t got a clue what they’re saying and this helps lessen any embarrassment present. Now I’m off to get some more, I’m feeling horny, horny, horny……

No comments:

Irish Blog Directory